- Personal or professional identifying information that you to submit to TCM China Travel could include the following:
- Name, company, job title and role.
- E-mail address or telephone number.
- Company or personal address.
- The documents required to make travel reservation such us Passport or ID.
- This information is collected so that we can better respond to and serve your needs, helping you get the most out of our services. We will never sell or pass on any of your details on to third parties.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling the specified purposes (or for other compatible purposes), unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of provide the services purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- From time to time we may use this information to send you tailored offers, new product launches or company/industry updates relevant to your industry, job role or requirements. At any point you have the option to be removed from receiving marketing material from TCM China Travel. This will not affect your relationship with us in any way. If you would like to unsubscribe, please contact us.
- We will collect pictures and videos of the trainings and tours for marketing purposes: During your trips and training stages in China we reserve the right to take pictures and videos of the travelers, doctors, and the group tours in order to share it on our website or on our social media channels to promote our trips and services for next year participants. Similar pictures than the ones you already saw in the website or in our Instagram Channel. In case you won´t like to appear in those pictures or videos please let us know about it in advance, before you start the travel or trainings in China.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Most browsers allow you to refuse or accept cookies. Please take a look at your browser settings to control these. Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of our website.